2020 have just launched a new website for our digital furnishings service – http://www.realisticrendering.co.uk
Every business wants the best value from its marketing budget. So at 2020, we offer a cost-effective solution to your photography needs – Realistic Rendering.
The smart way to make your budget go further, realistic rendering means you don’t have to spend big to create the images you need. You can process an entire range, without spending days or weeks in a photography studio. You can even refresh your images, without having to pay for a reshoot.
The digital service includes:
- Change colours and patterns digitally
- Transform textures and finishes
- Change accessories such as sofa feet
- Create white background images where the background detracts from the product
- Clean up images so they look as good as possible
- Change room set photography digitally – walls, floor or even the product pattern and colour
- Digitally place your product photography into an room set image or location.
For further information please visit our new website at http://www.realisticrendering.co.uk or call us on 0113 272 0277.
Did you know that a huge 90% of people who receive a promotional product remember the name of the advertiser on the item?
Personalising products with your company logo is a very successful way of getting your brand noticed and remembered. Suppliers are constantly working to improve and add new exciting things to their product range making it possible to personalise anything from a pen to a unique product such as floating cups!
- The most popular promotional products tend to be the ones people constantly come in contact with such as pens, notebooks and mugs. Products like these are useful, appreciated, used repeatedly and kept meaning they are a constant source of advertising. In terms of customers retaining promotional products, it was found that 47% of people receiving promotional products keep them for more than a year. That is a lot of time for your logo & brand name to be seen!
- In fact the use of promotional products as an advertising medium alone generates great results- up to 69% in increasing brand interest and 84% in creating a good impression of the brand.
- Comparing this to other ways of getting your company noticed and remembered, such as TV adverts – promotional products definitely come out on top. A lot of homes now have TV’s that have the ability to completely skip through the adverts meaning the advertisement you paid incredible amounts of money for hasn’t actually been seen by a large amount of people watching the channel.
Creating a good impression is an important part of every business and often results in an increase in sales, so what better way to create a good impression than by giving your customers a free promotional gift? After all, everybody loves getting something nice for free!
This Years Products
2020 recently visited the Trade Only Show in Coventry to take a look at new industry trends. The event saw more than 3,000 visitors over its two day run making the event the most successful ever. There were more suppliers exhibiting than ever before with 350 different stands. It was also Lauren’s first time to visit the Trade Only Show and she was overwhelmed by all the different products available, especially products such as pens with memory sticks on the end, floating cups and so much more!
The Cosmetics and Homewares were even more impressive this year; for example the lip balms with the new full colour dome (photo above) that are also available as mints. The quality of the print really stands out from the rest and makes a great giveaway!
Another product that stands out is the sport themed lip balms. These come in a variety of different styles such as rugby balls, golf balls, footballs and tennis balls which makes them a fun alternative to your regular lip balm stick.
Another unique product guaranteed to make your customers smile is the pocket mate mini kit. These handy kits include a selection of cosmetic products tailored for:
- Sport- including deodorant, plasters and wipes.
- Festival- great for the upcoming festival season.
- Flight- handy for people who travel often.
- Hangovers- including mints, face spray, a cooling gel eye mask and Alka-Seltzer!
The diverse range of promotional products at the Trade Only Show were very impressive and we’re excited to see the products continue to improve and evolve in future shows. We can’t wait until next year to see what they’ve got on offer!
For a free catalogue showing the range of products we supply or for further information on any promotional products please call 0113 272 0277
About This Blog:
Blog written and photographs taken by our studio apprentice at 2020.
Statistics and facts from:
Introducing 2020’s newest team member; a bigger and better digital press! We thought it was time for an upgrade so have taken the plunge and now have a shiny new Konica C6000. This now means we can print to higher standard – quicker, bigger and brighter!
So how is this better for you? Well, our print quality is vastly improved whilst our prices are staying exactly the same. One of the most exciting features is the possibility to print seamlessly up to 1.2 metres. This gives us the opportunity to offer a much larger range of fold out brochures and leaflets. Our design team can advise you on a bespoke and original layout that will make your corporate literature stand out from your competitors.
For those of you in a hurry:
High quality print Bigger print size
In house designers Dedicated print team
Fast Turnaround Free local delivery
A selection of print we produced for drilling company Halco
To celebrate the arrival of our digital press we are offering a free delivery service for local businesses. That teamed with our fast turnaround times mean we are the go to printers for LS11 and LS27 (Holbeck, Beeston, Cottingley, Morley, Churwell, Middleton, Dewsbury Road) and the surrounding areas. If you’re further afield though, it’s not a problem as we can arrange a courier service to deliver your print as quickly as possible.
So for brochures, leaflets, business cards, letterheads and flyers please give us a call on
0113 272 0277 for a quote.