2020 Perfect Vision are committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR and the UK’s Data Protection Bill
2020 Perfect Vision are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our remit and in developing a data protection regime that is effective, fit for purpose and demonstrates an understanding of, and appreciation for the new Regulation. Our preparation and objectives for GDPR compliance have been summarised in this statement and include the development and implementation of new data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure maximum and ongoing compliance.
Data Subject Rights
Wprovide easy to access information via e-mail, phone & other forms of communicationof an individual’s right to access any personal information that 2020 Perfect Vision processes about them and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about them
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
- The right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
- The right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
- The right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances
Information Security & Technical and Organisational Measures
2020 Perfect Vision takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures.
GDPR Roles and Employees
2020 Perfect Vision understands that continuous employee awareness and understanding is vital to the continued compliance of the GDPR and have involved our employees in our preparation plans. We have implemented an employee training program specific to the which forms part of our induction and annual training program.
If you have any questions about our compliance with the GDPR, please contact us
DESIGN & PRINT
FROM THE BLOG
Professional photography is an essential tool when it comes to presenting and selling your products, either in printed matter or online. It enhances credibility and inspires consumer trust by creating a atmosphere of professionalism, building confidence in your brand....
This month we say goodbye to our designer of two years, Tom, who’s wanderlust has gotten the better of him and is leading him on a two year journey half way around the world. We will of course be sad to see him go, but are also pleased to welcome our new recruit Mat,...
There has been a flurry of new starters at 2020 with three team members joining in the last month. Last year we devised a fun but also highly scientfic personality test "Sweet, Sour, Bath, Shower" Rather than asking a set of tried and tested questions, we thought we...